Helping Clients Build Great Companies
Barbera Corporate Law advises startup, development stage and middle market companies on the full range of legal issues impacting their businesses. Our approach is grounded in legal sophistication, business acumen, pragmatism and common sense. We listen closely to our clients' objectives and structure engagements to meet them efficiently and effectively. In a nutshell, we help clients build profitable, successful companies.
Our mission is to help clients prosper and succeed. From first time entrepreneurs to established companies, our engagements are driven by the same core values and timeless principles.
Barbera Corporate Law is led by Francesco Barbera, a Harvard Law graduate and senior corporate attorney with more than a decade of experience advising businesses in all stages of development. Working with a select group of highly specialized counsel, our areas of expertise include the following:
- Startup and Emerging Growth Companies
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Raising Capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Partnerships
- Partnership Formation, Buy-Outs and Dissolution
- Intellectual Property
- Business and Commercial Agreements
- Internet and Technology Law
- Sustainable Business Practice
- Employment Law
- Executive and Incentive Compensation
- Business Dispute Resolution
- Strategic General Counsel
For established businesses seeking to add a general counsel to their executive team, we offer a flat-fee Strategic General Counsel Program. Learn more about it here.