Sunny Ellen Lee
Ms. Lee is a Senior Corporate Paralegal with the firm. Ms. Lee brings 22 years of paralegal experience representing a wide variety of domestic and international clients, from venture capital firms and start-up companies to institutional banks and large hedge funds. Prior to joining Barbera Corporate Law, Ms. Lee has worked at well-respected corporate and transactional firms such as Buchalter Nember, Nixon Peabody, and Kirkland & Ellis.
Some of Ms. Lee’s representative experience includes:
· Representation of Venture Capital firms and Venture Capital financed start-up companies in various rounds of financings from Series A to Series F;
· Securities compliance and initial public offerings (IPOs) of NASDAQ and OTB securities, including the registration of OTB securities for public sale in California;
· Regulation A+ offerings under the Jobs Act;
· Hedge fund representation in the acquisition of various energy and technology companies;
· Representation of institutional banks and funds in various financing capacities, including term loans, revolving credit lines, mezzanine financing, and bridge loans; and
· Film, aircraft, cargo vessel, and real estate financings for their acquisition and/or construction.
Ms. Lee is a tri-lingual, fluent in Korean and Spanish. Ms. Lee has formerly represented various international companies in Mexico and Colombia and has experience with Mexican corporate law and the start-up of subsidiaries in Latin America. Ms. Lee is a graduate from the University of California, Irvine, cum laude.